Keeping fit can feel like a chore. But, if you have practical activewear and sports gadgets that you feel comfortable wearing and using, you’ll probably be more motivated to keep up with your new regime. Or maybe you already hit the gym regularly but are tired of the same workouts. Thankfully, there are some hidden gems that can get your blood pumping without you hating every minute of training—and we’re sharing them in today’s blog.
Whether you prefer exercising at home or with a personal trainer, today’s roundup caters to everyone. There’s really no better time than today to work on yourself and become healthier. So here’s our list of the most comfortable—and eco-friendly—activewear you can buy. Plus, we included fitness equipment to get you started and help you see results.
1. Get at-home training with the Velites Earth 2.0 jump rope fitness system. It’s a sports gadget that’s sure to challenge you.
If you’re looking for a fun new day to work out, the Velites Earth 2.0 jump rope fitness system makes an excellent choice. This fitness system is a reimagined version of a traditional jump rope; it includes a connected training app, a workout mat, 2 different-size cables, and 3 weights. So you can get fit anywhere and receive insightful feedback.
Preorder yours from Indiegogo for €124.
2. Improve your physical performance with the Airofit breathing trainer Bluetooth mouthpiece. Just 5–10 minutes of breathing exercises every day can make a big difference to your recovery.
Increase your lung capacity, reduce your breathing rate, and preserve energy with the Airofit breathing trainer Bluetooth mouthpiece. As a result, you’ll feel fitter and make better strides during your workouts. Moreover, this sports gadget can even decrease your stress levels and be used through guided meditation practices on your rest days.
Purchase your sports gadget for $299.
3. Get comfortable, practical activewear with Mocean Fitness sustainable activewear. This clothing collection is made from recycled ocean pollution, nylon waste, and plastic bottles.
Upgrade your fitness wardrobe with the Mocean Fitness sustainable activewear. You’ll receive the choice of tees, leggings, vests, shorts, and sports bras. So you can revamp your look from head to toe. Above all, this practical activewear is stretchy, versatile, lightweight, quick-drying, and more. You can wear these clothes for even the most vigorous workouts.
Order your fitness clothes from $35.
4. Accurately track your workouts with the Timebirds portable workout timer. It’s a sports gadget that will keep you motivated.
How can you move faster if you’re not tracking your time when exercising? The Timebirds portable workout timer is here for that. Unlike a phone, this workout timer is highly visible, so you can pick up the pace while you’re exercising. Furthermore, it mounts to various surfaces, and it’s also portable enough to take to gym sessions.
Purchase this sports accessory for $99.
5. Get a total-body cardio and strength workout with the ChopFit Chopper fitness equipment. It’ll challenge your body.
Tired of treadmills, squats, or bicep curls? You can get a total-body workout in a new way with the ChopFit Chopper fitness equipment. Designed to challenge your upper and lower body and core, this fitness equipment is versatile. So you can use it to replace dumbbells without experiencing wrist cramps.
Order yours for $99.
6. The Liteboxer boxing machine is fitness equipment that’s fun to use and will quickly tire your arms.
Boxing is such a great way to get fit, but not everyone has access to the equipment. Fortunately, the Liteboxer boxing machine has everything you need to up your game. Combining Rhythm Technology music and expert training, it gives you the opportunity to push yourself. Plus, it’s like having a trainer right there with you.
Get your sports accessory for $1,495.
7. The YORK Athletics The Henry Lightweight Running Shoe is great for all-purpose training and running for maximum support.
Footwear is important when you work out. That’s why the YORK Athletics The Henry Lightweight Running Shoe features breathable air mesh to promote maximum ventilation. So your feet will feel cool even when you train hard. Additionally, this footwear features an EVA foam compound for a springboard effect.
Order these running shoes from $72.
8. Wear the Sweat Shaper advanced compression shapewear for a sauna-like experience to help eliminate love handles.
The Sweat Shaper advanced compression shapewear is a comfortable collection that combines compression and polymer fabrics to accelerate your body heat. This provides a range of benefits, such as preventing muscle strain, improving recovery, and more.
Purchase your practical activewear for $19.99.
9. Cushion your feet during workouts and everyday wear with the Ginosvate Shock-Absorbing Sports Insole.
Protect your feet while you exercise with the Ginosvate Shock-Absorbing Sports Insole. This footwear accessory absorbs shocks, prevents sliding, and can even allow you to jump higher and run faster. Additionally, the ergonomic design feels comfortable for all-day wear.
Order your sports accessory from Amazon for $19.99.
10. Flexible and comfortable, the FitBod colorful mid-rise leggings are brightly colored and suitable for all types of workouts.
Wear the FitBod colorful mid-rise leggings for yoga sessions or intense boxing. No matter the occasion, these leggings will help you reach your fitness goals. Best of all, they’re available in various designs and colors for apparel that stands out.
Grab a pair for $34.85.
We hope this list of activewear and sports gadgets inspires you to get moving and push yourself to new limits. What are some workout accessories you can’t live without? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!